Sunday, April 29, 2007

Achoo!: How I Learned To Stop Worrying + Love The Snot Bomb

Friday, redline -southbound:

Two little girls, braids + barrettes, seated behind me -Their Mother (reading a copy of the Red Eye + chatting on her cellphone] seated across the aisle from me.

Girl #1: "I can see a playground! A School! Wow, a playground! I can see houses! What I'd give to live over here! I can see stairs ...millions of them! Wow, I can see trains move! I see people! I see leaves, different colors! Wow! ...What do you see?"
Girl #2: "I see people!"
Girl #1: "Wow, looking at people to look at! Hey, where'd you see that Dunkin' Donuts?"
Girl #2: "Ova here!"
Girl #1: "Wow! Dunkin Donuts fish sticks! ...Dunkin' Donuts fish sticks!"
[Girl #1 repeats "Dunkin Donuts fish sticks" x10, in a sing-songy pattern]
Mom: "Hush now, you're talkin' too loud! Sit down!"
Girl #1: "Dunkin' Donuts fish sticks, people! Dunkin' Donuts fish sticks, a big train! Dunkin' Donuts fish sticks, I can see the world! Dunkin' Donuts fish sticks!"
Mom: "You're too loud!"
Girl #1: "Dunkin' Donuts fish sticks, Dunkin' Donuts fish sticks, Dunkin' Donuts fish sticks, what did I say? Dunkin' Donuts fish sticks! Hear what I say? Dunkin' Donuts fish sticks!"

Even Diana Ross had to start somewhere.
_____________

Danger Mike pointed this out to me at work:



The latter reads "Kosher for Passover," you needn't adjust your screens and/or glasses ...I just couldn't get the right focus but you get the idea.

To be honest, I'm under the influence of Dayquil + Airbourne so it sort of looked that way to me.

No comments: